Saturday, March 11, 2017

This and That

I have been taking pictures but not putting them on the blog.  In my defense, I've been solo parenting a lot so I've been busy.  So here is a bunch of super cute kids doing their thing.


There is chalk on her butt.

Concentration really hard.


She loves her sister's baby dolls.

Some pics for Dad while he's away.


Mary also tried her first chocolate chip cookie.  She looks like she's on drugs.















I think she liked the cookie more than chocolate cake.
Cecilia had her first school field trip.  We visited a local pizza place and the kids got to make their own pizzas.



This is what happened to Mary while Lia was making pizza.


Waiting for her pizza.  I wanted to get a picture of her with the finished produce, but she put her finger in the sauce.  There were tears.

Enjoying the fruits of her labor.















More to come soon.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play