Saturday, March 18, 2017

St. Paddy's Day 2017

We had a very busy day yesterday.  We started the day right by going to Mass with the Bishop.  
After some donuts, it was off to the parade.  This was Patrick's 1st time to "march" in the band.


I tried to show Patrick some finer point of the instrument.

But I still got it!

Lined up and ready to go.

Becca and the Showalters led the band and carried the banner.

 After we froze a little walking the parade, Becca and I headed over to the allergist. Here she is awaiting 25 little pricks to see what's she's allergic to.

No reaction to anything except the histamine which is for control purposes.

When we got home, I forced all the kids to sit together and smile like they like each other.  Which is a stretch these days.




Mike with is favorite wild Irish rose.









It was a long but fun day.  I hope you all had a lovely day as well.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play