Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mostly about Becca

Becca meet with an ENT to try to figure out why sent her the hospital last month.  They decided to send a scope up her nose to look at her throat.  She was NOT happy I was documenting this event.

Here they're numbing her nose.  

She was not a fan of the taste.

She said it felt weird.  I did not take pictures of the scope up her nose, at her request.  But it was the coolest think I've ever seen.  Her vocal chords were perfect but her larynx flapped around when she breathed in.  It was awesome.  But she was more awesome.  My tough girl didn't even flinch when the scope was up her nose. What a rock star!

Mike was home just long enough take Becca to the Daddy-Daughter Dance last weekend.  Here's Becca looking beautiful as always.


Mary like to smile for the camera too.

Mike and Becca.


Mike with all our beautiful girls.  Lia can't go until she's in kindergarten.
















Well, that's all the photos on my phone.  I hope everyone is using this Lent to reflex on their lives and see if they can more closely follow God's plan for them.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play