Monday, June 13, 2011

SMC Reunion

The first weekend of June was my 10-year college reunion. Our small group of friends decided to blow off most of the official stuff and just had a good time together. Here, Pat, Becca and Heather sit outside the book store.

This bench is special to us because it is in memory of Rebecca Fortunak. So I had to get a picture with my Rebecca.

Former and one future SMChics!

George had a great time playing Frisbee.

While Becca did some laps on the front lawn.

Ken rocks the princess hat!

Here Heather, myself, and Courtenay stand on the Avenue.

Cooper and George tried to out-cute each other but I think it was a tie!

Cooper got so big and was having fun with everyone.

Davah entertained my kids again. Thanks Davah!

I have no idea what Patrick is doing.

Mike and Aaron chillin'.

Heather made a birthday cake for Courtenay and put in the freezer. It was not completely thawed when she tried to cut it and the knife broke.

We had a great time and it was wonderful to see my old roommates and friends again. We toured the new classroom building and it was awesome. My brother's firm designed the building and he did the awesome stairs in the middle going from the second to the third floors.

One of the best quotes ever was made by my Patrick on Sunday morning. We went to IHOP for breakfast and of course Pat ordered pancakes with whip cream. When the food arrive, Patrick, with great enthusiasm, said "That's more whip cream then I ever imagined!"

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play