Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back log of pictures

I failed to post a lot of pictures a couple of weeks in a row so I have a little of a back log to share. About a month ago, after I picked Pat up at school and we were going home with the windows down, I heard a strange sound. I thought I was dragging a seat beat. I pulled over and discovered THIS in my rear passenger-side tire. I don't see how I could have picked it up off the road but I can't imagine why someone would put in in my tire. I'm glad we we're close to home.

I just managed to get these great shots of George playing with a toy-sword.

Look ma!

By the power of Gray Skull!

Now for some simply adorable shots.

Becca just keeps getting cuter.

Don't forget about Pat. He was not to happy to have his picture taken that day.

Becca spinning in the back yard.

George really likes carrying around the bat.

I love this picture

I hope you enjoyed my post and my apologized to all our frequent visitors. We're all excited about our upcoming trip to South Bend/Pittsburgh/Philadelphia to see a lot of you.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

All your kids keep getting cuter and cuter! I cannot believe Becca with her hands clasped and dimples and everything! I die!!!

Anna said...

We are VERY excited to see all of you! Just a little over a week!!

Where Little Hats Play