Thursday, April 30, 2020

Welcome 2020

So its April while I'm writing this so I can't pretended to wonder what 2020 will bring.  We will get to that later.   At some point on New Year's Day I found this on the kitchen wipe board,  I was thrilled that he was willing to write something down for all to read and he did a pretty good job spelling.

Did I tell you I'm terrible at selfies?  Cuz I am.

I have no idea where Mary found the balloon.

The 6th graders team up and build pinatas for Spanish class.  Our basement was selected as the build site.


I know this looks like the Death Star right now, but it's a hot air balloon.  Check out the basket below.

Becca's AHG troop built a cardboard city for the Architect badge.  Then all the girls played in it.


Mike got a black eye when Mary head butted him.

Cecilia gave this to me.  I love her artwork.

Becca planned an ice skating event for her AHG troop that happened to fall on one of the coldest days ever (20 below with the wind).  Although we were few in number, we all had a great time.  Even Mary.

Ok, maybe Patrick didn't have that much fun.

George decided to bundle up one day outside while we waited for St. Pat's kids to come out.

Mary really wanted to bring Mr. Carrots to pick up.

When she got bored of carrying him, I became his sitter.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play