Thursday, April 30, 2020

Easter and More

This was a very different Easter for us.  Since we can't physically go to church, we've been watching Mass at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart at the University of Notre Dame.  But we still got all gussied up on Easter and took some photos. 

My sweet girls.
Still sweet?

My gentleman and the dog.  I got in a lot of trouble.  "Tilly's a girl so she should be with us!" the girls cried.  But this was the was the only way to get George to smile.


Mary was not feeling it anymore at this point but I wanted a picture with all my kids,


This is a me making up for Tilly not being in the picture out front.

Just in case life wasn't scary enough, I took Patrick out to an empty parking lot to go for a drive.  I don't think he made it over 20mph but he did pretty well.

More e-learning.

And to keep it interesting, let's add some snow.


Mary used her time to write her name with a little help from Cecilia.

Patrick had to make up a game about the human skeleton system for science.  My guess is they were going to finish off the last few weeks of 8th grade playing these games.  Since they can't do it at school, we did it at home.  This was followed by a rousing game of Scattergories between Patrick, Becca, Mike and myself.  It was loud but oh so much fun. 

This week, I found this poster board, a card, and a giant donut on the front step.  Thank you St. Pat's Scholastic Bowl for this gift.


My girls were missing school so much, they put on their uniforms.


















So April is over tonight and May will hopefully bring good tidings.  Patrick is still waiting to be confirmed and we don't know how graduation is gonna happen.  Life is one big "I don't know?" right now.  Our best to you and we pray for you all.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play