Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Summer is Almost Over

It's hard to believe that next week that the kids will be back and school.  Lia, Mary and I won't know what to do!  But let's get to some pictures.  This first one is Pat with his friend Ellie, reunited for a week of Totus Tuus.

Here Lia and George were calling their trombone cousin to be born.  We learned later that night that she had been born a few hours before.  We've only seen pictures, but we're already in love with Olivia.


Becca and her friends made this lovely sidewalk art, inspired by the movie Tangled.  I'm sorry its off center but it was very bright out and I couldn't see what I was doing.

I took some pictures while I lay on the floor.




Mike decided it was time to hurt himself again.  This time it was his ankle falling off the freezer in the garage.  I'm just happy there wasn't a Mike shaped dent in the van.

Becca had to go back for a pulmonary function test last week. think it went well and we had some fun in the waiting area.  


Ain't she cute?

Him too.















As I said, we are gearing up for school starting next week.  George will be attending St. Pat's for religion first thing in the morning, then spend the rest of the day at Central where he can get the help he needs with reading.  He's not been too thrilled about the idea all summer but I think he's warmed up to it.  If he works hard, and everything clicks, he should be back full-time at St. Pat's in a year or two.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play