Wednesday, August 16, 2017

1st Day(s) of School 2017


 It's that time of year again.  We love the first day of school so much, we did it twice this year.  Here is George on his first day at Central Primary School.



And at school.

Today is the first day at St. Pat's.  Patrick, who will be in 6th grade, had to be at school early for choir practice. 
 


Here's my boys.


Miss Rebecca is going to be in 4th grade this year.
Lovely.
Now for the girls.
Mary was not to excited about pictures so we let her go for this one.

All five beautiful, amazing, loud Hatton kids.

I did follow the kids into the school to get one last picture.  They loved it.

















Today, Mary also turns 18 months old.  She's getting so big and she's so close to talking as clearly and as much as the rest of them.  Thankfully, she reminds sweet and happy to go with the flow.  Or at least not fight it.















Life is crazy around here.  With George going to two schools there's a lot of confusion and second guessing.  And if you know George, you know he does NOT do change (like his mother).  But give us a couple of weeks and it will be part of our routine.  All the same, please keep George in your prayers.  I know in my head we are doing the right thing, but my heart hasn't accepted it yet.  If George had told me yesterday that he didn't want to school ever again, I might have said ok.  But I fell much tougher today.  Well, it is about time to go pick up some kids from school.  Maybe I'll slap a taxi sign on my van.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play