Tuesday, August 8, 2017

New Floors

Good bye carpet and hello LVP.  Mike did most of the work himself with Patrick and I doing a fair bit of the painting along the way.
 

We started with the guest bedroom and we all took turns sleeping in there while Mike put down the floors at night.

The boys room.


The girls room.

 The living room.


All those floors were put down and ready to go within a week and a half.  The stairs too much longer.  Mike just needed a good block of time to do it and it kept escaping us.  Finally, I took the kids out, he sanded the floors, measured and cut the LVP, and was ready to go.  Then he sprained his ankle!  But he got to it a couple of days later and they look great!
















There are still a few touches to be done but all in all, they look great.  I'm beyond thrilled to be rid of the nasty carpet.  Did I mention that I hate carpet?  Thank you Mike for all the hard work and the awesome floors.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play