Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Steps Already!

Well, she did it.  After taking a 2 hour nap at 3PM yesterday, Cecilia was not at all interested in going to sleep last night.  So she decided to take her first steps instead.  I've been holding her hands and having her walk to me for awhile now.  Last night I was able to slip my fingers out of hers and she took 2 or 3 solid steps all by herself.  And then she repeated the performance a few minutes later.  Now onto some pictures.

I found her sleeping like this one day.



This sequence of pictures is great.


Oh, hello Dad!

You have a camera!

So I'll be cute.



















I should also mention that young Cecilia conquered the stairs the other day.  I stupidly did not put up the gate before I went upstairs to put away sheets and she followed me.  Her guardian angel must be working over time because I found her in the upstairs hallway and not falling down the stairs.
The first week of school went well for Pat and Becca.  George gets to unpack his backpack tomorrow and he'll be off the preschool next week.  We have started to pack up all our stuff and get the paperwork completed for our move across town.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play