Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School!

As excited as I've been for this day to come, I'm at a bit of a lost today as my kids start school.  Here is our "old" 2nd grader.  He has grown so much!

Our sweet Rebecca is now in Kindergarten!  She said she was a little scared but I don't think that will last long.  I'm so proud of her!


Our school kids!


Don't forget George.

Here's all four kids.  You can tell from these next few pictures how goofy they were.



Outside of school, ready to go in the door.


Patrick is all ready to go for 2nd grade!

And Becca outside her classroom ready to conquer the academic world.

I must be really boring or its too quite because both Lia and George are asleep right now.   Maybe George will revisit napping with the other two at school?  I hope all of you have a blessed school year.   More pictures soon.



No comments:

Where Little Hats Play