Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not much and a lot

Not much going on in our lives. Patrick had his last soccer game for the season last Monday. Here's a great shot of Becca and George at a game.

George exploring.

Not much going on except that this weekend Mike started a "small" remodeling project. First he removed the dry wall...

...then he and Patrick Showalter removed the French doors.

Then they filled in the hole. We're going to have a closet in our room! My husband really loves me.

And from the outside/back porch.

I'll end with this great shot of the kids on the couch tonight. What beautiful kids.

Say an extra prayer for Mike has he works long into the night and me as I try to help him as much as I can. And for the kids as the give up some Dad time.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play