Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Weekend of October

Last weekend was kinda busy around here. While Patrick was at school, Becca and I made 2 French Silk pies for Mike's birthday. Here she is after some taste testing.

Friday was also the homecoming parade right in front of our house. Chris helped me out and took George for a minute.

Teddy had fun running around on the porch.

Waiting for the parade to start.


We can hear the fire trucks coming!


On Monday, Mike took the afternoon off to paint the back stairs.

And of course the kids wanted to be outside with Dad.

George found the leaves delicious.

I'm told this is their bed.

I can only assume they were using the bats as horns.

George was sitting back much further when I started to take this picture. The little bugger is quick.

That's all for now. We hope you can all enjoy the fine weather and be outside.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play