Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just another day

Not much to report around here. The kids are growing and finding new "toys" to play with everyday. This week they've really been enjoying sitting the toy box.

They do love each other despite the fighting over toys.

There's nothing like a rousing game of "ring-a-round the rosy". Becca enjoys the falling down so much that she does it early in the song.


Patrick's eczema has been rather bad again this week. How can anti-itch cream make you itch more?

Becca proudly displays the shirt I found in the 18-24 month clothes box. It's still a true statement.

As I said, Patrick's itching more but it seems to be on the mend. I'm hoping some warm weather will help in the long run. Becca isn't drooling as much and is sleeping through the night again. Her vocabulary is questionable. We understand her but I'm not sure others would. But you can tell she's trying to speak in full sentences and she very good at saying please and thank you. That's all I got for now. Happy Holy Week!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The picture of them hugging is just TOO sweet!!!

Anna said...

I totally agree with Lauren! Too cuuute!!

Where Little Hats Play