Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Sorry these are a week late. We had a great Easter. We decided the risk it and dye some eggs which the kids enjoyed. Here they are ready for the lab experiment.


Patrick liked watching the tablets fuzz.

These two say Becca and Pat on them. That's about as creative as I get.

We only dyed 7 eggs because I'm the only one who eats them.

We got all dressed up to go to church on Easter morning and the kids looked really good!


Mike thought I did too.

Doesn't Becca look pretty?

They look so holy in this picture.

After church we went over to Showalter's for lunch and an egg hunt. I still need to sort though all the pictures but I was able to find this one.

A special thanks to Grandma & pa Sullivan who stayed with the kids last Saturday so I could go to a bridal shower. I know what a sacrifice it was for you both. The kids vocabulary is too vast to share but feel free to call and ask them yourself. Have a blessed Easter season.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play