Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Came in Like a Lamb

March brings us the hope of warmer temperatures and adventures outdoors. Too bad its only 32 degrees. Not much going on around the home front. Becca is still working on some teeth with a river of snot and drool to add to her uncomfortable state. Here we are at dinner finishing up the last bits of rice that stuck to the pan. Rice is one of the few foods Becca will eat right now.


While watching the ND hockey game, the kids used Mike as a human toy box. I'm not sure he noticed until I took the picture.

Don't they look proud of themselves?

I'm sorry there aren't very many pictures. My cousin Jake was in town and found a few minutes to have lunch with us. I took the camera with me but failed to take it out of the bag. Jake, it was great to see you and we hope you did well on your speeches.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play