Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving at Sullivans

We took the kids to Iowa for Thanksgiving and had so much fun we forgot to take out the camera most of the time. I did get this picture of Patrick sporting Grandpa's hat. Isn't he styling?

Grandma show Patrick how to build a fort out of cushions and he figured out how to take it down.

Becca helped.


After a long car ride on Sunday, the kids and Mike did some much needed wrestling.


The kids also showed me Bruce the T-Rex, complete with sound effects.

Becca is biting everything, much like a T-Rex. Maybe they were always teething?

We have another quote from Patrick. We went out to dinner Friday night to take a break from turkey. Patrick was sitting next to Grandma Sullivan having a interesting conversation. I don't know what lead to this comment but I heard Patrick say: "Grandma, you're a sandwich." My mom laughed so hard she cried. I think both grandparents enjoyed the silliness and all the smiles just as much as the kids. Happy December all, we'll talk next week.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play