Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Even More Pictures

There has been a lot of competition in our house this week. One day, Becca found Patrick's hat and put it on her head.

So Patrick did it too.

Becca climbed up on a chair...

...so Patrick did too.

I yelled at them both to get down right after I took this picture.

Despite this competition, there has been a lot of sharing as well.


Here Patrick is pulling Becca behind him as he rides the trike.


My Daddy is so strong. He can hold me up with one hand.

Here are some more shots of the kids in front on the tree.


Patrick wanted to make sure Bruce was in the picture too.

This week's quote: The kids and I need to get out of the house. Patrick wants to go to Target, but its getting late in the afternoon and I don't want to drive that far just to get out. So I suggest we go to K-Mart right here in Washington. He protests and wants to go to Target to which I say not now. He says "Maybe later," pauses and finishes with "but don't count on it." I laughed so hard I ended up locking my keys in the car.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play