Friday, December 22, 2017

Sully Fest 2017

Every December we make our way to Northern Indiana to spend some time with the Sullivan Clan.  Our entry fee is fudge.  Mike and the kids did a great making it.



Hanging with my Ma!

We got Mary all dressed to go sledding.  I think she made it down once before Mike gave up.  She wasn't very thrilled to get all the gear on either.

As it turns out, Miss Mary had an ear infection and spend a lot of time with Dad.

Like good Irish-Catholics, we brought our own priest to celebrate Mass for us.  (Don't be too impressed, this is Eddie Shea, my dad's cousin and fellow Notre Dame Band Alum).

My Dad would call this the Geezer club.

It was a Star Wars kinda Christmas for us.  Most of our party went to see the new movie on Saturday night and all the kids got t-shirts.  Here's the girls.


Patrick loves his Star Wars periodic table shirt!

Mary got a toy cleaning set from my sister.  She LOVES it.


Its hard work riding around in the back of the van.

We also had our school Christmas concert this week.  Becca asked to put her hair up in curlers.  She's so cute.

















The year as flown by.  I will post again next week off all the holiday doings, provided my phone and computer cooperate with me.  Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play