Friday, December 22, 2017

Its Been Way Too Long

It has been almost two months since I last posted.  I'm sorry.  I will try to catch you up.  First we have a picture of the St. Pat's Choir at the cathedral.


Some general cuteness from Mary and Lia.



What do you do when you finish off
a bag of frozen corn?  Wear the bag on your head of course.


Black eye for Mary.
 Watching TV.

Becca had me twist up her hair to make it curly.

A friend came over to try out a birthday present. 
Who knew black clay could make your hands so dirty?

 











Fun with Aunt Pat's birthday present.

The girl loves her crackers.

Over Thanksgiving weekend, we finally reward George for learning all those sight words over the summer.  An explosion.






Waiting...

Okay, so it wasn't really an "explosion" but it had flames and smoke so George was happy.

Becca showing off her new glasses, complete with bifocals.
Don't go to far, I've got plenty more to share.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play