Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Visiting Cousins and More

Between school, soccer, softball, and track, we've been busy.  But now school is almost over and I need to catch up on some pictures.  Here's some cute ones of Mary and Lia as we wait for the others to get out of school.


The trombone section at the St. Patrick's spring concert.

We headed down south to St. Louis to celebrate our nephew's 1st Communion.  We took a few shot of all the girls.  I didn't realized I had my sunglasses on.

George was photo bombing, which means he was running around out making explosion noises.


Mary made friends with Gabe and the big ball.


Why do have your feet on my ball AJ?

When we got back, the kids were hot so we went to the sprinkler park to cool off.
 




















This week is the end of the school year and I'm not sure I'm ready for summer.  We'll start off with a bang by going to 7AM Mass (Becca's first week as an altar server!) and then we jump right into swim team.  Don't forget about softball!  Come back soon for last day of school pictures.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play