Monday, May 8, 2017

Soccer and Silliness!

We might have more than our fair share of silliness around here, and I'm pretty sure most of it starts with this guy.


We had a STREAM night at school last week in which the kids got to have fun with physics. Here is George learning how to build a catapult out of tongue depressors and rubber bands.
Rebecca and Rebekah working together.

I did my best to keep Mary entertained while her buddy Lia was at soccer with Dad.
George's favorite part was shooting the marshmallows across the room.

Here they were playing with  robotic Legos.  I just stayed out of the way.

It is spring, which in our house means soccer.  It has been a wet season so many games have been missed or rescheduled.  George got silly watching Becca play.



I kept Mary as warm as I could hoping she would sleep.  

More silliness.



A bow on my baby!

This is what happened yesterday when I wiped Mary's face off after having an Oreo cookie.















Today, the school band played at the Peoria Courthouse.  I wasn't able to go due to nap time, but another mom was kind enough to send me this picture.  Thanks Marla.















We are all healthy here in the Hatton house.  A friend of Becca's  has to have open heart surgery this Thursday.  The doctors are confident that things will go well but I'm asking all of you to pray for Lydia.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play