Saturday, August 6, 2016

While the Cat's Away...

Mike and Patrick are off Scouting this weekend so the rest of us are living it up!  We took a walk to the spray park last night and had a blast.





After telling the kids to go outside 4 million times, I decided we needed to go for a walk/bike ride.  We ended up at the same park we went to last night but without swim suits.  I thought it was time for Mary to try the swings.

We couldn't really tell what she thought until George got in front of her.  Then the giggling started.


Lia had some fun too!

This may be my favorite picture of all time.  Look how happy she is!















We are doing pretty well with two of our clan missing.  Mary has become a rolling fool, back to front, front to back.  I found her with her legs through the bars of the crib the other morning and I think she's ready for some rice cereal.  They're all growing up so fast, I must learn to freeze time.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play