Tuesday, August 16, 2016

First Day of School

It's hard to believe but today is the first day of school for three of my kids. Patrick started 5th grade, which means school sports (he already started Cross Country practices), band, and switching classrooms.

George is in 1st grade this year, which means spelling test and sitting still more.  Good luck buddy...and Mrs. Hedden.

This tall girl is starting 3rd grade, which I'm told is a tough year at St. Pats.  Patrick handled it just fine, so Becca should follow suit.

All five of my awesome kids.  I know George doesn't look so thrilled but its because he didn't get to hold Mary...I think.

The boys!

The girls! 

Under the sign at school.


I took a picture of each kid in his/her classroom but some how the one of George didn't get saved.


Lia and Mary back in the car.
















We ended the school 1/2 day with pizza!









The first day seems to have gone well.  George had a moment because he "was bored".  Here's to a good school year for u and to all of you.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play