Friday, September 30, 2011

School Work

I thought I would share some of the work that has been coming home with the kids lately. First we have Becca's B worksheet. She remembered the rainbow order and put in on her paper along with some buttons.

Here they talked about Johnny Appleseed. Becca colors inside the lines better than Patrick.


And now for some of Patrick's work. First is a caterpillar.


On this sheet they were to write a D next the pictures that start with D. Patrick ignored that and tried to sound out the words. I had him fix a few when he got home but he got duck right!


He's so excited about sounding out/spelling words that he just does it now on the pictures.

Pat knows his body parts.

Last week I tried having George sit at the table for lunch with Becca. He did very well at lunch and just threw his food on the floor at dinner, which landed him right back in the highchair.


This was taking before Becca's first soccer game a few weeks ago.


Quotes:
* It's windy outside and I tell the kids to put on their windbreakers, or jackets. Patrick says "My jacket can break wind better than ever!" to which Becca replies "That means you farted!"

* Coming home from school today, Patrick informs me he invited his teacher, Mrs. Olsen, to his birthday party. I asked "What if we don't have a birthday party?" Patrick replies "Its a surprise!" After laughing I asked "How can you plan your own surprise party?" Without missing a bet, he says "Maybe I'll forget!"

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Does that drawing by Patrick say "Pat has gas"??? LOL

Janjanjan & Mark too said...

Maybe the surprise is on you!

Where Little Hats Play