Monday, September 12, 2011

Becca's 1st Day of Preschool

Last Tuesday, Becca had her first day of preschool and she was very excited to go!


The Showalters came over VERY early to celebrate my birthday with donuts. I told them to hang out until it was time for school and the kids let me get a couple of shots in. There are seven children 6 and under on my couch!

Here Becca and her best and oldest friend Emily are getting excited for their first day of school.

Here Becca and George wait outside of the building.

What a nice big sister she is!

Here's Becca and Emily again. I didn't realize how much taller Becca is until I looked at this picture.

George is excited about our alone time.

I'd like to say its quite around here with two kids in school but I haven't had a chance to stay home! I'm sure we'll adjust and learn to love it. Becca told me she had a great day and loves school. Hopefully this love of school will continue for many years to come.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Becca is SO cute!!!! Good job little lady on your first day :-)

Where Little Hats Play