Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to August

As some of you know, when our oldest niece turned 7 (March 2010) she asked her parents if she could donate her lovely hair to help kids who had lost theirs. Erin's selflessness made me decided to do the same. Last Saturday, my hair was finally long enough to donate. Here is the before front shot.

And from the back.

Here I am after the cut. I didn't get a picture of the hair because I took it right to the post office and mailed it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths.

Here the kids climb on Dad. What a beautiful family I have!


Yesterday we took George's 18 month pictures (coming soon) and Becca needed a family picture for school. Mike was trying the light on the swing and voted against it.

We then moved to the steps, which had better lighting.

What a nice family.

I hope you enjoyed our pictures. Patrick starts Kindergarten next week so there will be more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your hair is so cute!!!!!! And I love your family pic. Beautiful.

Where Little Hats Play