Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Becca is 3! George is 9 months!

We went to the doctor this morning for George's 9 month and Becca's 3 year check-ups. Becca stats: 31lb 8oz, 39in (that's 3ft 3in on her 3rd birthday). George's stats: 18lbs 6oz, 28.5in. I was surprised he didn't weight more but I guess he gained 1lb 4oz. We did learn that George has an ear infection in the left ear which explains all the late night/early morning crying. On with the pictures. Here's Becca expressing her joy in the scarf Grandma Sullivan made her.

Patrick helped me make Becca's French silk pie during nap time.

He even test-tested it for me.

It warmed up a bit in the afternoon so we headed outside.



We went out for pizza and then came home to open presents. Thanks Grandma & pa Sullivan for all the gifts, including the purple wings.

Mike and I got her a Tinker Bell Look and Find book. This is for me too so I can learn all the names of the fairies.

Birthday pie anyone?

George really wanted some but he has to wait until his birthday.

Becca spent the rest of the evening fluttering around the house with her arms and wings.


Patrick even let me take his picture.

Dad and George too.

All in all, I think Becca really enjoyed her birthday. She told everyone we meet that it was her birthday and thanked everyone who wish her well. Thanks for all the calls and singing, it was a delight for us all. We can't wait to see a lot of you next week for George's baptism. Becca, we're so proud of you and love you very much.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play