Friday, May 14, 2010

My Three Angels

This week has been routine...George crying, eating and pooping. Becca and Pat did pretty much the same thing but more independently. Patrick did have his last day of class for Pre-K 3 but the have a picnic next week. I did manage to get some nice shots of the kids. They really look like little angels in this first one.

Here Becca is asking if she has her shoes on the correct foot. This is a daily activity.

Another picture of all three kids. I really like the look on Becca's face.

And this is what Mike as doing when I took the above picture. This is a reenactment so I could show all of you.

Mike is still working on the stairs off the back deck; the weather has not been cooperative. We're all doing well and you're all welcome to stop by if you're in town.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Look at those kids, they ARE angels!!!!! George is growing for sure! I think in the second picture with the shoes, Becca looks a LOT like you Meg... very cute! Love these pics :)

Where Little Hats Play