Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Switching to Zone

For those of you who haven't heard, Patrick and Becca are going to have a little brother or sister in February. LBH#3 is growing and kicking up a storm. The other two love to pull up my shirt and kiss or blow on my belly. We had our 1/2 way ultrasound last week but we didn't get a good picture of the little bugger. We do have some nice pictures of the other two. Here are Patrick and Becca (kinda) signally a touchdown while watching the MSU game.

Here Mike helps Patrick do some push-ups after the second touchdown.


Here are some back pictures we missed. Sam was concerned that Becca was in the toy box until I told her it was okay. She didn't hesitate to join her.

I'm not really sure what Becca was doing here but we were getting ready to watch Dad play soccer.

Not much going on around here. All the Hatton offspring are doing well. Patrick is loving pre-school and Becca is working on her two-year molars. I've been feeling really tired which makes me grumpy and the poor kids have to deal with me. But I think tired is the way its gonna be for awhile and we'll all figure out how to live and love each other. Welcome back to the mid-west Aunt Annie! Please visit when you have a chance.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play