Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of Pre-School

Today was Patrick's first day of pre-school. I can't believe he's so old already. I managed to take a nice picture before we left the house.

Here he is ready to go inside and learn.

He hung up his backpack...

...and found his seat.

I gave him a big hug good-bye and left before any tears could happen. Mine, not his. Becca did not want to go and kept repeating "pre-school" and "patty" over and over again.

He was very excited to see me when I picked him up, which made me happy. He said he had fun but before I could get any good details out of him, we got stopped by a train. That excitement seems to have driving away the fun of pre-school. I'm very proud of my little man and hope he takes a good nap today.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play