Monday, November 24, 2008

Tailgating in the Snow

We made the trip to South Bend this weekend and managed to have some fun despite the disappointing football game. Look at how Becca fell asleep in the car.

Patrick looked pretty cute himself.

We ignored the freezing temperatures and tailgated on Saturday. Mike's parents even made the trip from Wisconsin to watch the game.


The kids and I did not go to the game. We headed over to my brother's house and played. Patrick was introduced to finger painting with AJ and Gabe.


This is the masterpiece they created. Dan liked the fact that you could still see all of Patrick's colors.



There were any number of funny things said and done this weekend. I think the winner is this:
The kids and I were at the hotel, trying to go to sleep. Becca is quiet in the pack 'n' play and Patrick is running around the room like a madman. When he fell off the unoccupied bed and started to cry, Becca stood up to see what was going on. I pulled Pat into the bed with me and got him calm. Five minutes later in the darkened room, I can still see Becca's head. I got up to check on her and discovered the little girl had fallen asleep, standing up and leaning on the side on the pack 'n' play! Can you believe that!?

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play