Saturday, March 23, 2024

Febuary/March 2024

February is also means birthdays in our house.  George is 14 and acting like a true teenager.


 


















Mary also celebrated a birthday and turned 8!

Cecilia left behind the Cub Scouts by completed her Arrow of Light award.  She has already worked her way up to Scout rank in BSA.



I found Mary like this one morning.

George had freshman orientation and just loved having his picture taken!

Mary showing off her present from Aunt Pat.

Becca at a practice recital for Solo and Assembly.


I have been looking for a Holy Water font to put in our home for awhile now.  One day, one of the sisters who work at our school asked if I would like one that she had.  One of them said Lourdes on it and I knew it was meant for me.

Cecilia decided to try Declamation, which is like a speech contest.  She did very well scoring a 1 with her classmate Rose.





















Well, I did it.  I catch you all up on the last 7 months today.  I will try to be better but I can't make any promises. 

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play