Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020



Like everything else this year, Thanksgiving was a little different this year.  Becca had to take a picture of her eating fruit and I liked it.

There was some dog-thing on Facebook and this is the pose Tilly gave me.

And then gave George some kisses.

George and me, his second favorite girl.


My siblings and I were texting about what we were having for dinner so I took some pictures.  These 3 loaves of bread were gone from Saturday.

The turkey rested before it was carved.  It was so juicy, the meat just fell off the bone.

Mashed potatoes and gravy finishing up.

The family is ready to eat.  I look Mike in the back ground.


My beautiful plate full of food.  It was empty in under 10 minutes.

We kept the Hatton tradition alive and made the kids do the dishes.  Here they are lined up to dry.

My only real contribution was the pies.  The cherry was a little under baked which made it delicious!

After dinner, the dish washing machine decided it had had enough.  It seems the mother board over heated and some stuff melted.  We bought a new one on Saturday.

Becca received another birthday present over the week.  2 Hamilton themed t-shirts made by Erin Katricak at E & S Creative.

 
Our town has added a new feature.  Here is Lincoln and the Common Man who is now wearing a Santa hat.


We have a lot to be thankful for this year.  We are all healthy, the kids are getting a education, and we are surrounded by friends and family who love and respect us.  We are thankful for all of you.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play