Monday, June 29, 2020

Other Summer Fun


Patrick wasn't the only one to receive awards this spring.  Mary completed preK3 and earned her certificate.  She did more work than was required during e-learning, but it kept her out of everyone else's hair while they worked.

She also kept asking to have a spatula party.  You may remember when Patrick wanted to join Mike at spatula party about 10 years.

Being the loving mother I am, we had a spatula party.


Tilly has been really struggling with all the attention and petting.  Her life is hard.

Yes, she dresses herself.


George enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate.
We decided to blow town last weekend and went camping at Shades State Park in Indiana.  With the back seat out, I let Pat sit up front where there's more leg room.  But I got George napping on my lap so I won that trade off.


George made a hat.

We love riding in the car!







This is how I found Mary Sunday morning, mostly under my cot.

Lia and I went fishing last week as part of our social distancing Cub Scout Pack meeting.  Instead of the whole pack meeting at once, each den meet separately.  I helped Lia catch a fish.

We were all about the braids last Friday.



Cecilia had wait until after baths to braid her hair so it would be all kinky the next day. 


Mary begged me to take her picture in her favorite sweatshirt.


Life is hard all around.
So far this summer has been pretty quiet.  With no soccer, swim team, or softball, it has been kinda nice to just stay home.  Scouts is still going strong and the kids were even able to meet in person to work on their toten' chip.  Becca managed to cut her finger just deep enough that Mike took her to the E.R.  She could have gotten it glued but she elected to have stitches.  After all, she has to starts her swimming merit badge this week!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play