Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Rest of January

It has been over a month since I posted last.  I've been having trouble loading pictures from my phone onto the computer so please forgive me.  In mid-January, Lia, Mary, and I hitched a ride with my parents to Cincinnati to witness Clara and Liam being confirmed.  Here we are in the car.

Mary doesn't like leaving her socks.

Although it was a little cramped, it was a lot of fun sitting in the back with these nut jobs.

Clara asked me to be her sponsor and Pat was Liam.

Lia was ready to go after her cookie was finished.

Good thing Katie was there to give Mary some attention.

The Venias.















We also had our pack's Pinwood Derby.  Here's George hanging with his favorite girl.


Gotta make sure it's on right before the race.

Watching it come down the track.
George had a great day.  He was 1st in is den and 3rd in the pack.

 The leadership of our pack.  I'm looking good!












That's it for this post.  More coming soon.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play