Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Mole Day

I know, I haven't updated the blog in awhile.  But hopefully, today's post will make up for that.  I hurt my back awhile back and have been visiting the chiropractor a lot this fall.  And of course, one of those appointments fell at a time when I had all the kids.  Here they are enjoying the accommodations.

We also went to Literacy Night at school.  George had a soccer game so it was just the girls and I making the rounds.


But where was Pat?  He was reading to the kids in one of the classrooms.  Many people made a point of telling me what a wonderful job he did.


Mary and I spend a lot of time together.  Our lives are just full of excitement.

While Lia is listen to stories at the library, I do my best to keep Mary entertained.


These nut jobs get some quality time after the others go to bed.  Mary likes to run around the chair and say "boo!" to Pat.

George's Wolf den went to the firehouse last weekend along with our pack Tiger cubs.  Here are most of them with one of the trucks and Smoky the dog.


Becca and her friend Lydia also came to fulfill some of their AHG requirements.

Somehow George talked a fireman into letting him have the radio-headphones.

















As you can see, we have been busy.  Soccer and Cross Country are over, which leaves us with Cub and Boy Scouts and AHG....at least until basketball starts.   I got nothing fun to end this with. 

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play