Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer Fun Begins

School has been out for three weeks and summer is in full swing. Here is a picture of the kids all playing nicely in the backyard.  I learned  right after taking the picture that they we're watching a wasp.

I keep trying to take a picture of Mary's red hair but its not working out.

My sister Pat recently went to South Africa and brought home these awesome soap stone figures for all her nieces and nephews.  These five are ours.





Since she first giggled, everyone has been fighting for Mary's attention.


Myself included.

 With all the hours we've logged at the pool as Becca and Pat practice for swim team, George and Lia have found ways to keep busy.


I often get to start my day with this view.
 














Swim team for Becca and Pat, as well as softball and baseball for Becca and George keeps us on the move.  Mary has been pretty good about being hauled around, as long as I feed her whenever she wants.  Patrick and Becca have already met their summer reading goal of 15 hours but are now working toward the most hours logged.  All in all, we're doing fine.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play