Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4th

We have a busy weekend coming up so I thought I'd empty my upload folder before we got there.  Here is a picture of Mary in her daddy's outfit.

 Finally, Mary fits into 0-3 month clothes!

Mike called this the pink nightmare.  I think Mary agrees.

Lia loves to have her picture taken with her little sister.

Shocking!

Daddy is soo silly!

I got a little wet one afternoon picking up the kids from school.  I left Lia and Mary in the car.

George chilling at the soccer fields.















Lia got her first haircut last weekend.


Becca got her hair cut too.

 Yesterday, I managed to get a bow in Mary's hair.  It didn't stay long, but it sure was cute.















We are keeping busy with soccer, softball, baseball, and 1st Communion prep, which is happening on Saturday.  Despite the general craziness, we are remain healthy and mostly happy.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play