Saturday, July 25, 2015

More July Fun

We headed north once again to celebrate the birth of our nation with the Hatton clan.  Everyone loves riding in the car.






 When we stopped for dinner, the place with Paul Bunyan outside was closed.  So we found a park and figured out our next move.  The dinosaur was fun!

Mike took Patrick and Great-Grandpa out for a canoe ride.  All had a good time.










I finally kept my promise and taught Becca the basic of sewing.  Grandma Jan had given her some squares which she used to design a quilt for her doll. 


She did a pretty good job but got very upset when she messed up.  I told her it was just a learning opportunity.  I will use what she pieced together to learn how to quilt (not just sew the pieces together, which is all I've done thus far).  Life continues to be busy but we have some down time this week to recharge.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play