Friday, February 6, 2015

Crazy/Long Week

It's been a crazy week around here.  Lia has decided that sleeping is not for her, at least not in her own bed; George had a birthday and an ear infection;  Patrick served at 7 AM Mass all week; and Becca had a play at school.  Let's start with a goofy picture.

Thursday was pajama day at preschool and George was loved wearing is Lego Star Wars pjs.

As I mentioned, Becca played the role of "Goose" in her 1st grade classes production of "Where Are My Animal Friends?"

The class put the play on three times so that everyone got a part.  This is Becca's group.

 All ready to go on.











For some reason, Becca choose to have an English accent for her part of "Goose".  I guess we've watch Harry Potter too many times.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! That cracks me up that Becca used an English accent for her part!

Where Little Hats Play