Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blue-Gold 2014

Last week, our Cub Scout pack, lead my Mike, had the Blue-Gold Banquet.  For entertainment, each den performed a song.  The Wolves sang "God Bless My Underwear".  Patrick really hammed it up.



Lia loved all the clapping and running around.

The Cub Master had each parent (I got to do it!) paint a paw on their scout's cheek while telling us the symbolism.

Here is Pat with all his new patches.  Sorry for the 'smile' but he does that for some reason.
I have no idea what Patrick is doing but its that same look on his face.

Here's Mike explaining the Arrow of Light right before he awarded it.



 Mike asked why I took this picture.  I thought it was kinda cool with him next to the cross.


















It was a nice night, the kids had a blast running around like crazy-nut-jobs and Mike did a great job.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play