Saturday, November 23, 2013

In Other News...

Last Saturday Patrick went to a birthday party at the bowling ally with the 2nd grade boys.  Here are some pictures of that craziness.  


Becca recently discovered that braids put kinks in her hair...and she loves it.  So I put a bunch of braids in one night.

This is what she looked like the next morning.

I'm have flashbacks of myself in the 80's.

Becca's class also lead Mass for the first time last Friday.  She as assigned part of the psalm.  Here she is coming in the church.

I have to sit in the back so all the school kids fit and I can keep Lia from distracting everyone while she runs around.

Here's my girl with Miss Keck ready to help, not that Becca needed any.



After Mass, Patrick told me that "Becca did beautifully!" which she did.  I am, as always, very proud of Rebecca and all our amazing children.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play