Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Catch Up!

It has been a LOOOONG time since I posted and I do apologize for that.  But we have been kinda busy and I don't take the camera with me everywhere.  I'll start by sharing some pictures from September.  Here is Patrick's 2nd grade class outside of church after leading their first Mass of the year.
And the goofy one!


We all marched in the Homecoming parade with the Scouts, but were split between the Daisies and the Cubs.  Here's Becca with some the girls.




Mike took George with him and the Cubs.

We made a trip to Northern Illinois to see Great Grandma and Grandpa.  

Becca really liked the Dorthy snow globe.

Is anyone surprised that Great Grandpa enjoyed Little Lia?  


















We didn't take the camera out much in the last two months and not at for soccer.  I will have more pictures from the week soon and I will try to update the blog more from now on.  Thanks.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play