Sunday, June 9, 2013

She's Sitting Up!

Well, she's been toying with this one for awhile but I'm finally calling it.  Cecilia is officially sitting up by herself.  I've seen her stay up for more than ten seconds and under control several times this weekend.  Here are some pics.
 
Oh, there you are Dad!
I think both my parents are crazy (which they are) so I'll smile!
We also went to the Peoria Zoo this week with some preschool friends.  Thanks Trish Crull for the pictures. Its hard to carry a camera with ALL my yahoos.

















The kids and I made our way north yesterday morning to visit with Great-Grandma and Great Grandpa Hatton.  Aunt Mary, Laura, and Nick also joined us for lunch.  It was a lot of driving to do in one day but we want the kids to have some memories with their last-living great grandparents.

Last night Patrick and I also had a date to see The Music Man at the Corn Stock Theatre in Peoria.  His best friend Ellie was one of the River City kids and we had to go see her perform.  It was a late night and I fought the urge to sing a long, but we had a lot of fun.

We continue to work on our house and hope to get it on the market soon.  Please say a prayer that it sells in a timely manner and we find another house soon.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play