Monday, February 18, 2013

Little Miss is Rolling!

After a couple of weeks practice, Cecilia decided it was time to roll over last night.  Here are the pics I took to prove it.  














FYI: As I was uploading this pictures she rolled over again behind my back.  Here are some more shots from the last couple of weeks.

We haven't seen these faces on the blog a lot lately.  Not because they're any less cute but its harder to get the camera out with four kids around!


This was a gift from Aunt Pat but I think the message is for all the aunts.


Speaking of cool shirts from Aunt Pat, George showed off his birthday present for Valentines day.  Yes, it came with a cape!


I caught Mike being Super Dad yesterday with two sleeping kids on him.

All the while, Pat and Becca were enjoying a snack of Graham crackers.

















That's it for now.  I hope you enjoyed our pictures!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play