Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meet Cecilia Grace

Yesterday we welcomed the newest addition to our family.  Cecilia Grace Hatton was born at 6:23 PM at 7lbs 2.5oz and 19.75in long.  Here she is all covered in goo.



She looks a lot like the other kids.













Her long feet!

Ya think she's hungry?

Mike and I had a few minutes with our newest girl.


Today, the other kids got a chance to meet Cecilia.  Becca was very huggy-kissy with her sister and Pat kept telling me how much he loved me.  George wasn't sure what to think of all those things hooked up to me.

Grandma got to hold her first.

Then it was time for the birthday girls to bond.
Then it was Pat's turn to hold her, but not without sanitizing his hands.


As I said, George was not to happy to see me in the hospital.  

Mike with all four kids.


After a fruit snack, George seems to recognize me again and even warmed up to the baby a bit.

Given time, he'll be a great big brother.












Cecilia is doing fine and is starting to find her voice and I'm hanging it there with a stuffy nose.  But we're both healthy and enjoying our time together.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Lovely pics!!! Thanks for blogging so soon :) I love the one of Mike with all 4 KIDS! Wow! Poor George... but fruit snacks can cure a lot of ills... hehe! I'm curious to see how Norah does with the whole thing in Jan. Congrats again and Cecelia is so beautiful!

Nicole said...

You're a rockstar for blogging already! We were laughing tonight at 20/30's that we were expecting to see you walk through the door yet tonight with Cecelia so that we could all meet her! Can't wait to meet her!!

Where Little Hats Play