Tuesday, January 10, 2012

December Celebrations

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to make this post but I didn't realize we had pictures from Christmas and Pat's birthday until today.

Let's start with a pictures of the kids with Grandma Jan and Gwennie. with her tongue out.

Becca helped Grandma with the dishes.





Chris and Steph gave the boys some SUPER toys!
I got to help Becca set up her Playmobile doll house.
George protecting the world from evil!
Then it off to do some math.


















Here is a shot you've seen many times, Grandma with a kid and a book in her lap.
I don't know what these things are called but the kids love them.
Poor Aunt Annie.  She just couldn't keep up with those energetic kids.
On Patrick's birthday, he got to paint his match box cars from the Venias.  It was great fun.

Mike even grilled steaks for Pat's b-day dinner.
Then we opened gifts and my favorite was the Yoda alarm clock from Dave the Godfather.  Unfortunately it doesn't say something Yoda-ish when the alarm goes off, it just buzzes.
That's it for the December celebrations.  We hope you had a blessed Christmas season and they continue in 2012.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play