Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Its not December Yet!

I'm just getting this in before December so there! Here are some pictures from Becca's Thanksgiving program at school.




Ms. Wharton read a book to the class after having pumpkin pie in a bag (a snack).

I found Mike and Becca snuggled up together and grabbed the camera.

Grandma and Grandpa Sullivan made the journey over to spend Thanksgiving day with us. Grandpa briefly remembered having hair while playing with Becca.

I have no idea what Patrick is doing.

George enjoyed the workbench and the kitchen at the same time.

Grandma got into the crazy too.

Mike took this last Saturday.

Becca and George played peek-a-boo on the couch while Pat was at school.

General cuteness.


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and know that we are thankful for all of you. I will try to keep up on the blog but we're gonna be busy for the next month.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play